Delicious, healthy & airy banana pancakes.
These pancakes are very delicious, light & fast to make – And they taste amazing!
They are great as a delicious & healthy breakfast alternative.
My banana pancakes contains no sugar or milk, and only very few ingredients 🙂
I make these when I have some extra time in the morning, wanna make something more delicuous for myself or Alexander (my stepson).
Yield: 8 pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- ½ tsp vanillapowder
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- Butter or coconutoil for frying
How to make it:
- Crack your eggs and put them in a bowl
- Mash your banana and add it to the eggs
- Add vanillapowder & baking soda
- Heat up a pan
- Mix the egg mixture really well together with a hand mixer
- Put butter or oil on the pan and add your dough. It should be at the size as american pancakes
- Wait for some time, as they need time to settle and so you can turn them as easy as possible 🙂 Keep an eye on them though until you have got the touch 😉
- Flip them and let the pancakes get warm & coloured on the other side
Eat them with delicious fresh berries or jam 🙂