I just love pasta dishes, and i just looove spaghetti carbonara 🙂 It tastes so good, and it takes no time to make.
Actually I have started to make some more pasta dishes at home, as it is really amazing to come home from work and be able to make a delicious meal that takes a second to make. Especially the days when Alexander are attending basket training and we are in a hurry.
Try this pasta dish too
I love parmesan cheese, and spaghetti carbonara are filled with parmesan cheese. It is in the dish and also off cause as topping 🙂
Yield: Serves 2 persons
- 1 clove of garlic
- 250 grams of fresh pasta
- 3 egg yolks (I use fresh eggs – not past.)
- 140/160 grams of bacon
- 50 grams of parmesan + extra for topping
- Chopped parsley for garnish
How to make it:
- Peel the garlic and crush it with the palm of your hand or the knife
- Fry bacon with the garlic, until it is crispy – Then remove the garlic
- Grate the parmesan finely and pour it into a bowl
- Carefully crack the eggs and remove the white from the yolk
- Mix the egg yolks with the parmesan and add salt/pepper
- Cook the pasta – al dente.
- Before you pour out all the water, save a bit of the pasta water for later
- When the pasta is done, put it in a colander and then back in the pot again – No heat!!
- Add the fried bacon to the pasta and then the egg/parmesan mix too
- Mix it allwell together and add a bit of the pasta water, to make the dish more creamy
- Done! garnish with chopped parsley & grated parmesan
When I part the egg white from the egg yolk, I crack the top of the egg, and then pour the whole egg out in my hand. Then I got the egg yolk in the middle of my hand and I am switching hans a couple of time to get all of the egg white of. I this way I avoiding that the egg yolk is breaking, when i crack the egg.
I think it is great with some chopped parley to this dish. It tastes better, it makes the dish healthier & just brings more colour to the dish ♥