Start the weekend off with a delicious & fresh cocktail ♥
This deliciousness is a gin & tonic.
I love gin & tonic .. It is so good, and there are so many different flavours to make with it. I love it.
This G&T with flavour of citrus is refreshing & great for a day/aftenoon in the sun, out in the garden or on the balcony 🙂
– It is so hot out there tight now.
For this cocktail, I am using a homemade lemon & thyme sirup. It is so easy to make & leftovers can be stored in the fridge for later use 🙂
I use the ‘Fentimans’ tonic.
If you can’t get that, then see if you can find another tonic with orange
Antal: 1 gin glass / 1 big red wine glass
- Ice cubes
- 4 cl gin – Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla
- 1 bottle of Fentimans ‘Valencian Orange’ tonic water
- 1 tbsp lemon/thyme sirup
- 1 orange
You are also in need of:
- Big glass
- jigger measure
- Cocktail shaker
How to make it:
- Slice the orange
- To a shaker, add: gin, sirup & ice cubes (Aprox. 4 ice cubes)
- Shake it all well and for some time
- In a glass, add a slice of orange, and on top add a lot of ice (Aprox. 5 ice cubes or more)
- Add the gin mixture from the shaker & top it with tonic