I love a delicious mojito. it is just a great summerdrink – Fresh & delicious. (But also a great drink, when it is not summer ;))
Mojito is a Cuban drink, and it was Ernest Hemmingsways favourite.
This version with raspberries, is very delicious & fresh ♥
I have a big mint plant, out on my balcony. I always have mint leaves, and the mint is growing very fast & where there is space for it. I love it ♥
It is so great to have a mint plant, and it smells amazing.
If you like a mojito (or two) once in a while, then it would be a very good idea to plant mint in your garden, on the balcony or in your livingroom, so that you don’t have to go and buy a whole bundle every single time you want a mojito – Just go out on the balcony and pick some mint leaves! 🙂 It’s great.
You can have mint, and other herbs in your house/livingroom – no problems! They just need some water, as much sun they can get & a whole lot of love.
I have basil in my windowsill 🙂
Antal: 1 glass (400 ml glass)
- 2 dl ice cubes (ordinary or crushed)
- 1,3 oz white rum (4 cl)
- Club soda
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 lime
- 1 handfull of mint leaves
- 50 – 60 grams of fresh raspberries
You are also in need of:
- Big glass
- jigger measure
- Mallet – If you need to crush ice
How to make it:
- Cut the lime into quarters
- Wash the raspberries
- Add mint leaves, sugar, raspberries & 2 lime wedges to a glass
- Muddle it all well (squish everything together) to release the raspberry & lime juice and dissolve the sugar
- Pour in the crushed ice (or crush the ice, if it’s not already)
- Add rum & add club soda for the rest
- Garnish with fresh raspberries, lime wedges & straws