Everyone needs a christmas gin & tonic ♥
I love a great cocktail .. Especially a great gin & tonic.
Last christmas I found this tonic with clove in Sweden, and of cause I had to buy it & try to experiment with it 🙂
It ended up with this delicious christmas gin & tonic.
It has christmassy flavours & fragrances – Added some alcohol 😉 … Clove, orange & cinnamon. Yum!
In Denmark we don’t have so many different kinds of tonic 🙁 So annoying.
But I know that in Sweden & Germany, they have lots of different kinds. Maybe they also have lots of special & delicious tonic where you live?
I found a lavender tonic in Germany. Very special.
Antal: 1 glass (400 ml glass)
- Ice cubes
- 4 cl gin
- 1 bottle of clove tonic (Or just ordinary indian tonic, if you cannot get tonic with clove)
- 1 ½ tbsp orange/ginger sirup
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 orange
You are also in need of:
- Big round glass
- jigger measure
- Cocktail shaker
How to make it:
- Cut the orange – You need 1 wedge & 1 small cube (for garnish)
- In a shaker, add: gin, sirup lots of ice cubes
- Shake it all very well for some time
- In a glass, add lots of ice cubes
- Pour in the gin-mixture, juice from the orange wedge & tonic
- Add a cinnamon stick & the diced orange
- Stir & enjoy
⇒ Remember to follow me on sociale media!
You can follow the blog on Instagram, Bloglovin or on the blogs Facebook site.
You can also write a comment on this post – Below .. Should you have any questions – I always answer ASAP! 🙂
You are also very welcome to join my newsletter ..
Find the subscription to the newsletter, below this post