Yield: 4 persons
- 1 avocado
- 1 pot of cilantro
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- 1 organic lemon
- ½ dl olive oil
- 1 ½ – 2 dl cold water
How to make it:
- Peel the garlic
- Peel the avocado & remove the stone
- Dice the avocado & add to a mini chopper/blender
- Wash the cilantro
- Add cilantro to the blender
- Roll the lemon (to release the juice), cut in half & press ½ a lemon into the blender
- Add water & olive oil
- Blend until smooth & fluid
- Season with salt & pepper
⇒ Remember to follow me on social media! It is possible to follow the blog on Instagram, Bloglovin & Facebook.
If you want .. Post a comment below.
Should you have any questions – I always answer ASAP (below in the comment field, contact form or on e-mail)
You are also very welcome to join my newsletter ..
Find the subscription to my newsletter, below this post