Yield: 4 persons
- 1 pack of salmon (500 – 600 grams)
- 1 glass of hoisinsauce (6 tbsp)
- Sesame seeds (2 tbsp)
- Fresh ginger (10 cm or more)
How to make it:
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degress, ordinary oven – No hot air
- Peel the ginger
- Add the salmon to a ovenproof dish with baking paper in
- Pour hoisinsauce on top
- Grate ginger finely on top of the salmon & sprinkle with sesame seeds
- Put in the oven for 15 minutes
- Take out of the oven and leave to rest for 5 minutes
Other fish recipes
⇒ Salmon with lemon & ginger
⇒ Poached salmon with baby potatoes & easy salad with avocado, apple & mango
⇒ Poached salmon with oven roasted potatoes & vegetables
⇒ Fish cakes – Thaistyle
⇒ Crispy haddock with green couscous salad
⇒ Remember to follow me on social media! It is possible to follow the blog on Instagram, Bloglovin & Facebook.
If you want .. Post a comment below.
Should you have any questions – I always answer ASAP (below in the comment field, contact form or on e-mail)
You are also very welcome to join my newsletter ..
Find the subscription to my newsletter, below this post