If you need a healthy & delicious snack in the middle of the day, then these roasted chickpeas are just right for you.
I often need some healthy (But also delicious) in the middle of the day, when I get that irritating sugar craving.
– Thesechickpeas are great for that ♥
They have so much taste, are hot & crunchy! Yum!
You have endless possibilyties with these roasted chickpeas, you can mix them with so many things, so that they get so many different tastes.
Just be creative 🙂
And .. They can be used for other than snacks.
They can also be used as crunsh in salads (Instead of nuts or seeds) or in oven dishes.
Store your chickpeas in airtight box – But .. You don’t need to store them for long. These will get eaten pretty fast! 😉
Yield: 500 grams
- 2 cans of chickpeas
- 2 tbsp oliveoil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp ground paprika
- ½ tsp ground chili
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
How to make it:
- Preheat the ovne to 200 degrees, hot air
- Drain the chickpeas
- Dry them all over with paper towel
- Peel the garlic & press them
- Mix oil, spices & pressed garlic in a freezing bag or airtight box
- Add the chickpeas
- Mix it well
- Pour out the chickpeas on a bakingsheet, with bakingpaper on
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes (Stir once in a while)