Delicious, healthy & airy banana pancakes.
These pancakes are very delicious, light & fast to make – And they taste amazing!
They are great as a delicious & healthy breakfast alternative.
My banana pancakes contains no sugar or milk, and only very few ingredients 🙂
I make these when I have some extra time in the morning, wanna make something more delicuous for myself or Alexander (my stepson).
Yield: 10 pancakes
- 4 eggs
- 2 bananas
- 2 tsp bagepulver
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Butter or coconutoil (for frying)
How to make it:
- Peel the bananas & cut into big chunks
- Add to a measure cup/long cup belonging to a hand blender
- Add the eggs
- Add vanillapowder, cinnamon & baking soda
- Heat up a pan (high heat) and then lower to medium heat
- Mix it all well together with a hand blender
- Add butter or coconut oil to the pan & add some dough to the pan (aprox. 0,25 dl each)
- Fry each pancake for aprox. 1 1/2 – 2 minutes on each side (Don’t flip them until there are air bubbles on top of the dough)
- Flip the pancakes very carefully with a rubber/silicone spatulla
⇒ I eat the pancakes with mango compoté & fresh raspberries