Chia pudding – Delicious breakfast ♥
Me and Alexander eat this delicious & healthy pudding every morning – He loves it!
It is so healthy and very saturating.
Chia seeds are filled with fibers – Actually 5 grams pr. tbsp.
That’s why they keep your stomach full & your blod sugar stabile all day long 🙂
As chia seeds get in contact with fluids, they extend, and gives you that saturated feeling.
They become some sort of gelatine, and makes things cling together.
They are also filled with omega-3-accids.
(But, there’s some omega-3-acids that you can only get from fish. Like DHA & EPA)
Chia seeds also contains calcium, iron, magnesium, protein & antioxidants.
Antioxidants strengthen your immunesystem & protect your body-cells against free radicals & aging
(What’s not to like? 😉 )
Actually you can sow the chia seeds (Just like cress).
I have to try that out! It sounds so great & creative.
Don’t eat chia seeds, without leaving them in liquid some time before
Blackberries contains very few calories, carbohydrates & fatt.
Blackberries contains a lot of vitamins, minerals & fibers.
They also contains a lot, a lot of anitoxidants!
– Antioxidants strengthen your immunesystem & protect your body-cells against free radicals & aging
Blackberries are filled with iron, so they are a blast for you blod cells & for people with anemia.
Well .. They also just taste amazing! 😉 ♥
Yield: 1 person, for 3 – 4 days
- 150 grams of frozen or fresh blackberries
- 3 dl plantmilk (or ordinary milk)
- ½ tsp vanillapowder
- 1 ripe banana
- 100 grams of chis seeds
How to make it:
Make it the day/evening before ..
- To a blender/bullet add 1 banana in big pieces, berries, vanillapowder & milk
- Mix it all well
- Add chia seeds to a container
- Add the blended mixture, to the chia seeds and mix it all very well together. Make sure all the seeds are mixed in & covered mith “smoothie mixture”.
- Store in the fridge for the next day (And days to come) 😉
- Serve with fresh berries (Pomegranate, mango, pineapple, berries), seeds (Sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds), cocoa nibs, sliced dates etc.
I really often eat mango on top of this:
As I make the pudding sunday evening – For the whole next week, I also peel a mango & dice it (Small pieces).
I store the diced mango bits in a container in the fridge, for the whole week …
– It does’t have to be hard to make healthy breakfast ! 😉
Shorts time of work, gives you premade breakfast for the whole week 🙂 Pretty cleaver!