I am Danish/Swedish, but it is not that often, that I make Danish food.
I like it .. But I often find it colourless, unhealthy & a bit boring – That could be because I didn’t get anything else for dinner as a child.
I am just a person that is drawn more to vegetables, healthy food, colourfull food & food with lots of taste & spices.
When I make meatballs, I always make two different kinds.
Pan fried meatballs for my boyfriend and oven roasted meatballs for me.
I like meatballs the best when they are oven roasted.
When the meatballs are oven roasted, they get this delicious crispy outside, but soft inside & they are healthier too, as they aren’t fried in any fat.
The best part of oven roasted meatballs is that it is easy to make lots of them at one time, without working 😉
Yield: 15 stk
- 500 grams of ground pork & veal
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1 dl milk
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, hot air
- Mix the meat with salt & stir it until it is mixed well together
- Peel the onion & grate it
- Add to the meat
- Also add 1 egg, oats & nutmeg
- Stir it well & then add the milk
- Stir it, so that the meat soaks all of the milk
- It has to be a combined mixture (almost like a dough)
- Make the meatballs right away or store in the fridge for some time
- Scoop up the meat mixture with a tablespoon & sculp them fast with it
- Place them on a bakingplate, with bakingpaper on
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes
⇒ Remember to follow me on sociale media!
You can follow the blog on Instagram, Bloglovin or on the blogs Facebook site.
You can also write a comment on this post – Below .. Should you have any questions – I always answer ASAP! 🙂