I bake cookies, a lot at home ♥
Cookies are so easy & fast to make .. And they taste amazing.
You can make so many different kinds of cookies .. There are no limits 🙂
These cookies, I made last christmas.
I added a bunch of christmassy spices & almonds – The I just hoped to make some delicious christmas cookies .. And I did!
My nephew ate & ate for days .. He ate so many, that he ended up getting a stomach pain! haha ..
This is his favourite christmas cookie/cake
Yield: 20 stk
- 125 grams of sugar
- 140 grams of moscvado sugar
- 1 large egg
- 240 grams of flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Salt (sea salt is great)
- 1 big tsp baking powder
- 150 grams of soft butter
- 80 grams of finely chopped almonds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- A pinch of ground all spice
- 1/4 tsp of ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Some finely grated nutmeg
- 1 orange
How to make it:
- Mix all of the spices
- Grate the orange finely and add to a bowl for later use
- Add muscvado sugar, sugar, butter & the spices to a mixing bowl & stir it well
- Add the eggs & stir it well
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder & salt
- Mix it all well
- Add the chopped almonds & orange zest
- Mix it all well
- Put the bowl in the fridge until the dough has hardened a bit – Then it it easier to handle (min 30 minutes)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (ordinary heat)
- Make round balls (60 grams each) out of the cookie dough & add to a baking sheet with baking paper on
* Make sure there is plenty of space between the cookies)
- Bake in the oven 15 – 17 minutes
- Take the cookies out of the oven and leave them for aprox. 5 minuttes, after this, you move them to a wire rack and let them cool all down
- Store in tightly closed box with baking sheet in between the cookie layers
⇒ Remember to follow me on sociale media!
You can follow the blog on Instagram, Bloglovin or on the blogs Facebook site.
You can also write a comment on this post – Below .. Should you have any questions – I always answer ASAP! 🙂
You are also very welcome to join my newsletter ..
Find the subscription to the newsletter, below this post