I love marzipan & confections for the christmas days ?
Last christmas I made these delicious marzipan balls .. They were a hit among coffee lovers & they are so easy to make? ..
The marzipan balls have a great coffee/caramel flavour & are crunchy because of the almonds ♥
Yield: 20 stk
- 1 package of marzipan with coffee taste (and/or caramel taste) (150 gram)
- 1 big bag of finely chopped almonds
- 150 – 200 grams of dark chocolate
How to make it:
- Open the marcipan & put it in a bowl
- Add a big handfull of finely chopped almonds
- Knead it very well together & roll them into balls
- Pour finely chopped almonds into another bowl (Sprinkle)
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath & dip your marzipan balls in it (I am using a special spoon to do it)
- While having the marzipan balls on the spoon, themn take it over to the bowl with chopped almonds and sprinkle it all over
- Place on a bakingpaper for drying, in an air tight container, and store in the fridge
⇒ Remember to follow me on sociale media!
You can follow the blog on Instagram, Bloglovin or on the blogs Facebook site.
You can also write a comment on this post – Below .. Should you have any questions – I always answer ASAP! 🙂
You are also very welcome to join my newsletter ..
Find the subscription to the newsletter, below this post