Delicious oven roasted vegetables ♥
This is the perfect garniture for chicken, fish & red meat. eat it with it all – And it is healthy!
It is super easy & fast to make, and all the vegetables can be prepared the day (or days before) & stored in a a dish with lock, until it is going in the oven!
So great that you can prepare this.
Yield: 4 persons
- 2 broccoli
- 1 lemon
- 8 big cloves of garlic (+ 2 extra)
- 2 big red onions
- 12 – 16 baby potatoes
- 1 package of mature cherry tomatoes on stalk – 250 grams
How to make it:
- Wash the broccoli & cut into small bouquettes
- Wash the tomatoes
- Peelt the garlics & cut them into half
- Peel the red onions & cut into wedges (Seperate the onion layers)
- Wash the potatoes & cut them into half
- On a baking sheet, with baking paper on, add broccoli, onion, potatoes & garlic
- Add oil & press the 2 garlics over
- Mix it well & grate 1 lemon finely on top
- Also mix the tomatoes with some oil (Set them aside)
- Season the vegetables with sea salt
- Put in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes (After 10 minutes, then add the tomaoes on top. Put in the oven again, and bake for another 10 – 15 minutes)
⇒ The vegetables can be prepared some days before you are making the dish, and stored in the fridge in air tight box