I really like these waffles ♥
At our house, we eat these waffles for dinner, as sandwiches. It’s a little bit more fun & cozy dinner – Especially for kids 🙂
The waffles is gluten free, dairy free (You can replace the plant milk with cows milk, if you wish) & contains no sugar.
I always fill these waffles with freshly made pesto, arugula, tomato & smoked salmon.
This is so delicious to the waffles 🙂
The waffles is made from buckwheat flour.
Buckwheat flour is easily digestible & contains:
Yield: 3 waffles
- 1 handfull fresh spinach
- 1,5 dl buckwheat flour
- 1,5 dl rice milk
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
How to make it:
- Heat up an wafflemaker (waffle iron)
- Wash the spinach
- Add the spinach to a mini chopper or blender & chop it very finely
- Add buckwheat flour & rice milk to a bowl
- Whisk it very well
- Add the blended spinach, baking powder & salt
- Stir it very well together
- Store in the fridge until you are using it or add dough to the waffle maker when you are done mixing
→ Fill these delicious waffles with pesto, humus or cream cheese & salmon, ham, lettuce etc.
⇒ Remember to follow me on sociale media! You can follow the blog on Instagram, Bloglovin or on the blogs Facebook site.
You can also write a comment on this post – Below .. Should you have any questions – I always answer ASAP! 🙂
You are also very welcome to join my newsletter .. Find the subscription to the newsletter, below this post