There is nothing better than family-cozy-day with games and delicious waffles with jam or ice cream ♥
When I was a child, my mother alway made waffles for us – and for all of the kids on our street.
it was so cozy and great!
It is probably because of my waffle childhood memories that I love waffles so much, now as a grown up 🙂
As a child, I used to tore appart the waffle and then eat each little heart with jam or ice cream on 🙂
Ah …. Memories ♥
Yield: 14 waffles
- 2 eggs
- 1 dl sugar
- 2½ dl buttermilk
- 2½ dl water
- 350 grams of flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cardamum or vanilla powder
- 125 grams of butter
Sådan gør du:
- Whip eggs & sugar light and airy
- Add buttermilk & water
- Mix it well
- Mix the dry ingredients in another bowl and then add it to the egg mixture
- Mix it well – make sure there are no lumps
- Let the dough rest in thefridge for about. 15 minutes
- Melt the butter
- Take the dough out of the fridge. Add the melted butter to it and mix
- Melt a small amount of butter on your waffle iron and put some dough on it
- Serve with jam, whipped cream or ice cream
When the waffles are done, put them beside each other, on a wire rack or baking plate with baking sheet on – for crunchy waffles.
If you stable the waffles on top of each other they will go soft.