Yield: 1 cocktail
- 5 cl gin (I am using strawberry gin)
- 1 lime
- 1 strawberry tonic (I use Indi & co)
- 1 tbsp strawberry sirup
- Lots of ice (cubes or crushed)
- 1 bag of dehydrated strawberries (for decoration)
How to make it:
- Cut the lime in wedges
- To a shaker add: gin, juice from ½ lemon (and whats left), syrup & lots of ice
- Shake it all very well
- Add lots of ice to a glass & decorate with lime wedges
- Pour the gin mixture in the glass & top with tonic
- Decorate with dehydrated strawberries
Other gin & tonic recipes
⇒ Remember to follow me on social media! It is possible to follow the blog on Instagram, Bloglovin & Facebook.
If you want .. Post a comment below.
Should you have any questions – I always answer ASAP (below in the comment field, contact form or on e-mail)
You are also very welcome to join my newsletter ..
Find the subscription to my newsletter, below this post