I love this gin with apples.
It is so amazingly good & sweet .. It doesn’t taste like alcohol, så be prepared for that, and it is also great for people who normally doesn’t like gin.
I first tried this
Yield: 2 glasses
- 10 cl gin (I use Bombay Saphire)
- 3 big & sour apples (or a bottle of fresh apple juice)
- 1 little lemon
- 2 tbsp mango sirup
- 1 bag of crushed ice or ice cubes (you need lots of ice)
- Whole freeze dried apples (for garnish)
- Vanilla powder (for garnish)
You are also in need of:
- 2 big glasses
- jigger measure
- Cocktail shaker
- Juice machine (or a bottle of fresh apple juice)
How to make it:
- Juice the apples & lemon in a juicer
- Add gin, sirup, juice & lots of ice to a shaker
- Add lots of ice to your glasses (Just fill them up) & garnish with a dried apple on the edge of the glass (if you want)
- Shake the cocktail shaker very very well
- Pour it into the glasses
- Garnish with dried apples & vanilla powder
Other juice recipes
⇒ Remember to follow me on social media! It is possible to follow the blog on Instagram, Bloglovin & Facebook.
If you want .. Post a comment below.
Should you have any questions – I always answer ASAP (below in the comment field, contact form or on e-mail)
You are also very welcome to join my newsletter ..
Find the subscription to my newsletter, below this post