I have just started to make lots of delicious salads.
Well .. I am a person who think of a salad/dish i would like to make, and then I see the dish in my head – how it will look/what I wanna use for it – and then i go grocery shopping, and buy those things 🙂 That’s great!
So .. Right now I am experimenting with a lot of great salads.
In the summertime (and now, when it is unbelivable hot this year) it is great with some lighter food & a delicious salad ♥
– I hate theese boring & ordinary salads with iceberg, bell pepper, tomato & cucumber hehe..
This is a delicious greenie salad.
I served it with my lemon-chicken.
Yield: 4 persons
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 2 tsp honey mustard
- 1 tsp (with a top) honey
- 150 grams of rucola
- 1 kiwi
- 2 avocados
- Black sesame seeds / Nigella seeds
How to make it:
- Slice the lemon
- I a bowl you add olive oil, mustard & honey. Mix it all very well together – Season with lemon juice
- Wash the rucola
- Pour all the rucola into a bowl & add the dressing
- Mix it all very well
- Arrange the rucola in a nice bowl or on a platter
- Peel the kiwi & slice it thinly (1,5 mm) with a mandolin iron
- Add the kiwi to the rucola salad
- Peel the avocados & remove the avocado seed
- Slice the avocado thibky and also add these to he salad
- Roast the sesame seeds on a pan & at last sprinkle the sesame seeds on top of the salad