I just love dishes, where it all is made in one dish or pot.
It is so easy, and so delicious – It just takes care of itself.. lovely 🙂
One of my favourites is pork chops in paprika cream sauce, Yum!
It is so delicious .. Especially with mashed potatoes
– It becomes a little heavier with mashed potatoes, instead of rice .. But I just love mashed potatoes 😉
Yield: 4 persons
- 4 pork chops
- 1 can peeled/chopped tomatoes
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 package of cocktail sausages (200 grams)
- 1 package of diced bacon (200 grams)
- ½ liter of cream
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Ground paprika (aprox. 1 tbsp)
- 1 pot of parsley
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degress – Hot air
- Chop the parsley
- Put the pork chops on a very hot pan, with butter on.
- Fry, shortly. Until it has gotten a nice brown colour
- When they are done, put them into a ovenproof dish
- Dice the onion & thinly slice the garlics
- Cut the sausages into half (vertical)
- Fry bacon, garlic & onion
- Add the sausages and roast for aprox. 2 minutes
- Add the peeled tomatoes, cream & ground paprika.
- Let it simmer for 1 – 2 minutes
- When it is done, add the cream mixture on top of the pork chops
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Take out of the oven and garnish with chopped parsley
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice