I love cake, I love muffins & I love to bake ♥
I have just gotten this great mini-muffin baking plate.
It is great & can contain a lot of mini-muffins.
I have had it for some time, and have never used it. The other day I had a craving for muffins, so I decided to try out my new muffin bakingplate.
I love lemon, and some years ago, I got some muffins with poppy seeds – They were great, so I tried to add that too.
These mini-muffins are really great! I love them ♥
But they are gone pretty fast, as 1 muffins fit right in your mouth .. before you know it, you have eaten 5 muffins 😉
This is my great new mini-muffin baking plate.
It helps the muffins to keep their nice muffin form.
– Beside the muffin baking plate, is a package of great great Dulcey chocolate, that are used in my amazing ice cream cake ♥
Yield: 48 muffins
- 1 organic lemon
- 80 grams of powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp water
How to make it:
- Pour powdered sugar into a bowl
- Add a squeeze lemon & water
- Mix it well, until it becomes a thick & smooth mixture (If you think it is too thin, then add a bit more powdered sugar)
- 200 grams of soft butter
- 200 grams of cane sugar
- ½ – 1 tsp vanillapowder
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams of flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 organic lemons
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees – Hot air
- Grate the lemons
- Whip butter and sugar until it is light and airy
- Add the eggs and whip very sharply for a while, so it is mixed well and are light and airy
- Add flour & baking soda. Mix it
- At last you add the grated lemon zest & a bit lime juice
- Pour the dough into muffin forms and place in a muffin baking tray
- Place in the oven, and bake for aprox. 15 – 20 minutes (Keep an eye on them – All ovens are different)
- When the muffins are done, take them out of the oven and let them cool off
- When they are cold, add a bit icing on each muffin with a tea spoon. Grate fresh lemon zest on top