I just love a delicious & creamy spinach.. It is so good, and fits well with pork.
I sometimes make it at home, and when I do – I love it, when it is cooked in, to a creamy sauce.
Last time I made creamed spinach, I made it with 2 delicious and thick pork chops – Made from free range pig ♥ They were so delicious, and fried to perfection ♥ The pork chop had a nice brown colour and was a bit crispy on the outside, and on the inside they were light pink .. amazing!
There’s nothing worse, than a piece of meat that is fried to death, and are all grey on the inside – unfortunately most people make that mistake 🙁
For my delicous por chops, I made the creamy spinach, boiled baby potatoes & honey glazed carrots. Delicious food on a ordinary monday ♥
Yield: 2 persons
- 200 grams of fresh spinach
- 50 grams of butter
- 250 ml of cream
How to make it:
- Wash your spinach & pour it into a bowl
- Put your hub on medium heat
- Put the butter into a pot and let it melt
- Add your spinach – little by little (If the pot isn’t big enough, then the spinach just have to collapse, before adding more)
- Stir & notch the spinach until it all has collapsed
- Afd a bit cream, and let it evaporate. When it has thickened – add more cream
- Let it evaporate – remember to stir once in a while
- Add somenutmeg
- Let it evaporate even more, of you want a thick mass, or let it be if you want it more fluid & saucy
Serve with delicious & thick pork chops, small boilet potatoes & honey glazed carrots