I try not to eat bead in the daily – Only in weekends & on vaccations.
As I not eat bread, I try a lot of different delicious things for breakfast.
I am really excited about overnight chia oats, as I normally eat in the mornings.
Sometimes switch it with something else, and then I often turn to delicious smoothies – I especially like this amoothie.
The smoothie contains avocado, spinach, apple etc.
It is super healthy & super delicious ♥
Don’t let the (beautiful) green colour scare you off.
Alexander, my stepson really loves this smoothie too, and he asks for it, when he hasn’t had it for awhile 🙂
Avocado contains a lot of delicious stuff:
- Omega-6 acids
Avocados are filled with fat, but … It is the healthy kind of fat – And your body do need fat! (That’s reality) 🙂
The imortant thing, is that you get the fat from the right & healthy source – This is where the avocado comes in the picture.
Yield: 2 persons
- 2 big handfull of spinach
- 1 avocado
- 1 sour apple
- 1 lime
- 10 grams of peeled ginger
- ½ frozen banana
- 4 dl rice milk
How to make it:
- Wash the spinach
- Wash the apple & use all parts, except the core (Cut the apple into small wedges)
- Peel the avocado & remove the stone
- To a blender, add: frozen banana, spinach, apple, avocado & ginger
- Cut the lime in wedges & press all the juice into the blender
- Add rice milk (More thank written, if you want it more fluid)
- Blend until it is a fluid & smooth mixture
- Pour into 2 glasses