Yield: 2 bowls
- 1 bag of frozen strawberries – 225 / 300 grams
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 orange
- 2 dl ricemilk / oatmilk /almondmilk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- Granola – I use one with freeze dried raspberries & some chocolate
- Freeze dried strawberry or raspberry
- Pumpkin seeds
- Popped quinoa
- Raw cacao nibs
How to make it:
- Find a blender, foodprocessor or mini chopper
- Add all the ingredients – but start with 1 dl milk & blend
- Add the rest of the milk if you want a thinner consistency
- Blend until it is thick & smooth – Then pour the smoothie into 2 bowls
- Sprinkle with granola, freeze dried fruit, sliced dates, pumpkin seeds, popped quinoa, cacao nibs & hampseeds
More smoothiebowl recipes:
⇒ Remember to follow me on social media! It is possible to follow the blog on Instagram, Bloglovin & Facebook.
If you want .. Post a comment below.
Should you have any questions – I always answer ASAP (below in the comment field, contact form or on e-mail)
You are also very welcome to join my newsletter ..
Find the subscription to my newsletter, below this post