Look at this beautiful tomato & mango chutney .. Beautiful colours.
It is so delicious and it is both sweet & sour.
My tomato & mango chutney is perfect for fish, pork & Indian dishes.
Yield: 4 persons
- 1 mango
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ trække onion
- Fresh ginger
- 1/2 garlic
- 1 chili – You’ll need aprox 1/4
- ½ dl vinegar
- 1 dl sugar
- 2 peppercorns
How to make it:
- Wash the tomatoes & dice
- Peel the mango & cut the fruit of from around the stone – Dice it
- Slice the chili in half and remove the seeds
- Take 1/4 of the chili & chop it
- Peel the onion, cut in half & chop it finely
- Peel the ginger & grate it finely – You’ll need 1 tsp grated ginger
- Peel the garlic & cut in half – Grate it finely
- Add vinegar & sugar to a pot
- Heat it up and leave to simmer until all the sugar has dissolved
- Add the rest of the ingredients & leave to simmer for 45 minutes (Stir once in a while)
- Leave to cool a bit of & Eat right away or store in air tight container in the fridge
⇒ Remember to follow me on social media! It is possible to follow the blog on Instagram, Bloglovin & Facebook.
If you want .. Post a comment below.
Should you have any questions – I always answer ASAP (below in the comment field, contact form or on e-mail)
You are also very welcome to join my newsletter ..
Find the subscription to my newsletter, below this post