Yield: 2 bottles
- 200 grams of strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 dl water
- 70 grams of sugar
- 1 pinch of vanilla powder
How to make it:
- Add strawberries, water, sugar & vanillapowder to a pot
- Bring to a boil & let simmer for 10 minutes
- Sift the strawberry syrup, so there will be no strawberry lumps in
- Bring back the syrup (without strawberry lumps) to the pot & leave to simmer for another 10 minutes
- Pour into bottles, lock the bottles & store in the fridge
Other syrup recipes
⇒ Remember to follow me on social media! It is possible to follow the blog on Instagram, Bloglovin & Facebook.
If you want .. Post a comment below.
Should you have any questions – I always answer ASAP (below in the comment field, contact form or on e-mail)
You are also very welcome to join my newsletter ..
Find the subscription to my newsletter, below this post